Do you want to learn how to build a solar panel? You can save on your energy costs for your home by installing a DIY solar panel system. Harnessing energy from the sun is free and does not harm the environment, and even better, you can build the panels for under $100. You do not even need to have a lot of electrical knowledge to learn how to build a solar panel.
The potential savings off of your electric bill are amazing especially when compared to the low cost of building a solar energy panel. This is why so many people are becoming very interested in learning how to build a solar panel. Anybody should be able to builds a solar power system with the right step by step set of instructions.
Here is a basic overview as how the process goes:
- The first step is to buy a 16 volt solar kit. You can find panels like these at a hardware store, for around $75.
- The next step is to buy a battery. A small rechargeable battery is sufficient, such as a 12 volt deep cell acid or lead battery.
- You should also buy a batter box to be safe. That way if your DIY panels are accessible by children they cannot hurt themselves as the power from the battery will be protected inside a box.
- You will also need to purchase a DC meter that matches the voltage of the battery, as well as a DC input. This converts the energy received by the panel into a power supply you can use in your home. You will also need an inverter so you can power appliances that are AC.
- The next step is connecting the meter and input to the battery box. You should use insulated wires to connect the battery and the meter. You can work with each wire individually; just attach the first wire to the negative input. The procedure is the same to connect the solar panel and the DC input to the battery.
After this you are ready to start using the sun’s power as energy. You need to tightly close the lid and place the solar panel unit into the sun. The panel takes at least 8 hours to charge, but after that you will have a source of energy.
This is the key to cutting your energy costs. Learning how to build a solar panel is the answer to your energy woes because it is good for the environment and good for your wallet to. Some folks even get the electric power company to reimburse for some extra energy they produce.
These steps are fairly basic, and if you want to learn how to build a solar panel, you will find that these instructions are a little too complicated and lack the detail necessary to replicate the process. I would suggest that you purchase a more detailed step by step guide to make the process of learning how to build a solar panel much easier.
Creating a ‘SOLAR-PANEL’ System or a Wind Generator could be a very satisfying and rewarding project; however, it is very important that you use a sound and reliable step by step set of instructions designed specifically for this purpose. SUPPORT along the process is a must.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Radham_Haley
To learn more about methods you can implement ‘free’ power in your home, I highly recommend the Magni System guide, a detailed set of plans for building your own generation system. Best of all, you need not be a super qualified engineer, but rather, enthusiastic, and able to follow well written instructions.
To obtain a free report on free energy in your home, you are welcome to leave your name and email on the right hand side of the screen. Your report will be in your inbox, in a matter of minutes. It is amazing how much you can do nowadays, and not be dependent on your power company. You will save money too!
In addition, as a side note, I highly recommend also following my daily success guide- I have been doing so everyday since July of 2009, and never looked back. I am more confident, and able to create anything I want. You can, too, with the Success Strategy system.
You are also the sum of all you read, and more information on the latest releases, as well as timeless personal classics are at the Self Help Database.
To learn more about further income development, see here.